Financial Unity Center of Excellence (COE) Tanzania South at Rungwe International College of Business and Entrepreneurship Development (RICOBED)
“Financial Unity Center of Excellence Project”, an educational program focused on First in Class International Leadership Skills Development Program. Our partnership also establishes the Unity Education and Development Fund for Single Mothers, Women and Business Leaders.
Rungwe International College of Business and Entrepreneurship Development, a Community Based College aimed at enhancing community educational opportunities in business and entrepreneurship. The college is registered by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE). Its mission is to take a leading role in providing high quality educational programs to enhance business and other development skills in the community.
Our partnership aligns in values relating to the promotion of international collaboration and increased contribution to societal development in particular for marginalized young women but also for youth and agricultural entrepreneurs.
Our Partnership Goals:
- Establish and build a First in Class International Leadership Skills Development Program that includes educational exchange and business leadership development.
- Establish a funding strategy to support the Unity Education and Development Fund.
- Establish manufacturing for the purpose of building the agribusiness sector led by mostly women.
The objective of the collaborations include:
- Facilitate the training of self-awareness, entrepreneurship and finance for Single Mothers, Women and Business Leaders.
- Encourage Single Mothers, Women and Leaders to enter into investment activity.
- Make sure the marginalized Women and Business Leaders are involved in development activities to prepare projects.
- Organizing and conducting seminars and training courses for Single Mothers, Women and Business Leaders.
- Assist or guide in solving business challenges for marginalized young girls, single others and women leaders that helps them achieve their goals of living a better life.
- Assist marginalized young girls who lost parents, extreme illness and poverty having qualification to advance for certificate or diploma course in securing sponsorship for their carrier academic development.
Financial Unity Ambassadors
Godwin Mongi, Ambassador Liaison
Malik Saidi, Ambassador
Angela Sayles, CEO
Women of Financial Unity
Gloria, Unity Beverages R&D
Nico and Diana, Owner of Anna Wines
Zanzibar Home of Mama Samia
Godwin Mongi facilitating workshop
Our work teams listening intensely
Ambassador Mwangaza talks Mbeya
COE Planning Sessions
Men in Black Unity
Selemani, Vijana Kwanza Manager
Samweli, COE Project Coordinator
Nico, Community Organizer
Financial Unity 7 Day Work Retreat
Have fun while working!
Hongera, COIL Project Supervisor
Financial Unity Family
Fight to Win!